Friday, May 10, 2013

Dear Mom,
I haven't written in so long. Not because I don't want to, or don't think about it, it just seems to sometimes take so much out of me in doing so. I have also sent you a few smaller emails since my last entry here. I get very emotional, and often put my heart into my feelings, it will take so much out of me and leave me exhausted. Now that I express it down and into words, that doesn't seem like a valid reason. Anyway, in just about 2 weeks I will be moving to Kuwait. My dream come true for me. None of the family thinks so of course. It's hard to balance. It will be hard not having my loved ones. Especially with my friends, as I am so close with them. I hope our relationship can improve. I don't know what the future holds for us. I remember when I was in Syria, you were so worried about me you talked to me, and we chatted and webcamed. I don't know if it will be that way this time. I am excited and a little afraid of going to this new country. It will definitely be an adventure for me. And of course I am optimistic and praying it will be a good match for me and the family. I hope I can be of benefit to them and vice versa. I will try to log my experiences of my journey. Though I've always been shy as to who reads them, and I even get embarrassed with myself, whenever I go back and read something from long ago. I always think its foolish and silly and want to erase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment